SALT-AWAY DOMESTIC MIXING UNIT [043-03-01]
SALT-AWAY DOMESTIC MIXING UNIT
* Salt-Away's Mixing Unit is the most popular way to dispense the Salt-Away Concentrated formula, and it is the required dispenser needed for many of Salt-Away’s applications.
* Recomended for Outboard, I/O, PWC Jet Engine Flushes, and most Inboard Flushes.
* Can be purchased as part of the KIT or by itself.
* The receptacle holds 6 fl oz (118.29 ml)
* O-ring in receptacle prevents leakage. It must be in place at all times.
* The out-flow end is constructed with male threads and the handle end has female threads for easy connection to hose fittings.
* The unit has been tested to withstand water pressure up to 60 psi.
* The Salt-Away Mixing Unit was used in the vast majority of the testing performed in the development of Salt-Away.
* Salt-Away is manufactured to be dispensed from the Mixing Unit at a ratio of 512 parts water to 1 part Salt-Away.
* Our claims for the performance of Salt-Away are based on testing and the use of this product.
* We recommend customers dispense Salt-Away with the Mixing Unit when the size of the project requires this type of equipment.
Salt-Away is a water-based, non-hazardous, biodegradable solution and contains properties that dissolve, release and remove salt crystals from any surface. Water alone will not remove salt. Use of Salt-Away will not correct past damage but will work to protect against salt corrosion and reduces costly repairs caused by salt. Salt-Away breaks down and removes salt build-up with repeated use.
Salt-Away can safely be used on all metals, fiberglass, paint, rubber, plastic, chrome, glass, concrete, brick or any surface exposed to salt. Salt-Away, mixed with water, washes away the salt then leaves a protective film on surfaces until surfaces are again exposed to water or salt. Special high-performing corrosion inhibitors in the product help protect metals from corroding if not rinsed off. Salt-Away will not strip wax or cause streaks or spots. It is easy to apply by using pressure or power washers capable of dispensing chemicals, Salt-Away's special Mixing Unit, the ready-to-use spray bottles for smaller jobs, and by immersing items into a mixture of Salt-Away and water.
* 100% Non Hazardous. Contains no hazardous chemicals.
* 100% Non-Toxic. Safe to use around plants, children, pets and all living things.
* 100% Biodegradable. All ingredients biodegrade into the environment.
* 100% Environmentally Safe. Has no deleterious effects in the environment. Safe to discharge into normal drainage outlets.
* Water based.
* Contains no petroleum products.
* Contains no chemical solvents.
* Does not react chemically or physically as an emulsifier on lubricants and coatings.
* Inhibits rusting and corrosion.
* Completely removes fresh salt.
* Breaks down layers of salt build-up.
* Is chemically dissimilar to any competitive product.
* Ingredients are the highest quality available.
Tested to be safe to use on virtually all surfaces, including Magnesium, Aluminum, Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Chrome, Paint, Gel Coat, Nylon, Isinglass, Vinyl, Plastic, Glass, Wood, Leather, Rubber, Canvas, Concrete, Brick.
Salt-Away brings you the finest, safest, most reliable product in its category. These features have been standard since Salt-Away’s inception in 1994.
© Copyright, Salt-Away Products 1994. All rights reserved.